Comfortably carrying out a wide range of SUV activities, the 2021 SUV Arcadia is a straight-shooting and solid SUV built with families in mind. Though the 2021 Arcadia does not stand out in the competitive midsize SUV rankings, it has a solid interior and decent performance. The 2021 GMC Arcadia provides for every customer spec with six different trim levels, ranging from the budget-minded base trim level to the near-luxury perfection of the Acadia Denali. There are plenty of GMC lease & purchasing deals around so you can find the bundle that suits you best.
GMC Arcadia Leasing- VIP Auto Group Style
VIP Auto Group is a top rated premier leasing services in the nation. Our innovative leasing process is second to none. Our company provides any make or model at the guaranteed best prices. Our wholesale inventory database allows us to access an inventory of vehicles that is practically endless. This supply allows us to offer you any new car you want at prices you never imagines. Call us us today for a fast and free quote on any vehicle in the world shipped to your door. Your new car can be delivered directly to your home or office or picked up from one of our nationwide dealerships.
- 18-Inch aluminum wheels
- Carpeted floor mats in first and second row
- Compact Spare Tire
- Trim Levels: SL, SLE (1&2), SLT (1&2), Acadia Denali
- Acadia Configuration: Standard three-row (seats seven passengers)
- 2-row configuration (seats five passengers)
- Soft touch materials for the upscale interior
- Cargo Space: 13 cubic feet (behind the third-row seats with a capacity to fit ten grocery bags)
- Maximum 79 cubic feet space with all the rows folded down
- IntelliLink Infotainment system: Standard Features – seven-inch touch screen, 6-speaker audio system, 5 USB ports, Wi-Fi hot spot, Bluetooth, satellite radio, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay
Available features – navigation, sunroof, rear-seat entertainment system, Bose surround-sound system, 8-inch touch screen, and upgraded IntelliLink system.
- Acadia Engine: 4-cylinder base engine (193 horsepower)
- Gas Mileage: 26 mpg on the highway and 21 mpg in the city with the base engine
- 18/25 mpg city/highway with the V6 engine
- Warranty: 36,000-mile/ 3-year basic warranty
- 60,000-mile/5-year power-train warranty
Safety Features: Standard – Teen Driver System, rear-seat alert, and rear-view camera
- Active and available safety features -Rear cross traffic alert, pedestrian braking, forward automatic braking, forward collision warning, lane keep assist, surround-view parking camera, side blind spot monitoring and front and rear parking sensors.
- It has excellent gas mileage for a family crossover
- The interior is swanky and upscale
- It employs user-friendly technological features
- The optional V6 engine provides quick acceleration
- Refined quality riding
- The cargo space is below average
- Cramped third row which is tight even for kids
- Only pricey gear offer the best features
The 2020 Mid-Size GMC Arcadia is best suited for family hauling purposes and it a lot of upscale tech features.