Momentum Vs. R-Design: The Best Volvo XC40 Trim To Lease For 2022
- May 14, 2022
- Volvo Car Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on Momentum Vs. R-Design: The Best Volvo XC40 Trim To Lease For 2022
Volvo is a highly-reputable Swedish car brand known for extreme practicality and safety, so irrespective of which 2022 Volvo lease deal you opt for, you get nothing short of premium value for your money.
Coming to the 2022 Volvo XC40, we are talking about one of the best-looking compact crossovers on the market today. Its elegant, high-quality interior matches its charming exterior perfectly, making it an outstanding choice for anyone looking to lease a stylish compact SUV in 2022.
We've curated this article to compare two XC40 trims to enable you make a smart choice when leasing the 2022 Volvo XC40.
The Momentum is XC40's base trim, but trust us when we say there’s nothing basic about this trim. Interior materials are of impressive quality, and you also get a slew of cutting-edge tech and convenience features. Here’s a breakdown of the XC40's standard features;
- 18-inch wheels
- Rear park assist
- Front grille with black insert and chrome frame
- Black side window trim
- Humidity sensor
- 0-inch instrument panel
- 0-inch center display
- Auto-dimming rearview and side mirrors
- Manually foldable rear head restraints
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Auto-folding heated power door mirrors
- Road sign information
- Oncoming lane mitigation
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum roof rails
- Power tailgate
- Heated front seats
- 8-speaker audio system
- Power driver’s seat with memory setting
The R-Design is a unique trim with glossy black design cues, and a stylishly spec'd out interior. It also boasts alluring exterior upgrades. Here are the main standard features found in the 2022 XC40 R-Design;
- 19-inch wheels
- Two-zone automatic climate control system
- LED front fog lights with cornering
- Built-in navigation
- Front and rear park assist
- High-gloss black side window trim
- Glossy black roof rails
- Laminated panoramic moonroof with power sunshade
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Manual cushion extensions for driver and passenger
- Sport pedals
- Tailored sport steering wheel and leather gear shift
- Power-folding rear head restraints (outer positions)
- Wireless charging
- Power front passenger seat
Under the hood of every 2022 XC40 is a 2.0Liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine is available as a T4 or T5 setup. On the T4 setup, the engine makes 187-hp and 221 lb-ft of torque, pairing exclusively with front-wheel drive. On the T5 setup, the engine is tuned to generate 248-hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, and it pairs with all-wheel drive alone.
To obtain exciting lease deals for the latest XC40, be sure to contact VIP Auto. We are America’s no.1 car leasing company with offices across New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida.
Our team of renowned experts is always available to assist you in any way possible and ensure you get the best possible outcome for all your lease contracts. We guarantee budget-friendly prices, a hassle-free lease process, and an unbeatable lease experience.
Reach out to us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/ and have your preferred vehicle delivered to you anywhere within the United States.