XLE Vs. Limited: Things You Should Know Before Leasing A 2022 Toyota Venza
- April 6, 2022
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on XLE Vs. Limited: Things You Should Know Before Leasing A 2022 Toyota Venza
If you want a stylish hybrid SUV with an eye-catching exterior, premium interior, and awe-inspiring EPA numbers, feel free to check out the Toyota Venza.
The 2022 Toyota Venza is a unique hybrid crossover with advanced tech features and exceptional luxury amenities. With looks similar to what we are used to seeing from Toyota’s luxury brand, the Venza brings a fresh design language to the highly-competitive mid-size SUV space, making it a major option for hybrid SUV lovers who visit our 2022 Toyota lease deals section.
We’ve curated this article to compare two popular Venza trims, so you don't get confused when leasing the 2022 Toyota Venza.
Seated in the second position of the 2022 Toyota Venza lineup is the XLE trim. The XLE offers upgraded tech and safety features, along with newer, more cutting-edge exterior design elements. Key features of the 2022 Venza XLE are;
- 19-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels
- Roof rails
- Dual LED daytime running lights
- 0-inch color LCD multi-information display
- Auto-dimming review mirror
- 0-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- 6-speaker audio system
- BlindSpot monitor with automated braking
- Front and rear parking assist
- Heated front seats
- 8-way driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 4-way adjustable front seat
- Ambient lighting
The Limited is Venza's top-tier trim, and it comes standard with a range of attractive luxury equipment. Here's why you might want to settle for the 2022 Venza Limited;
- LED fog lights
- Digital review monitor
- 360° Bird’s eye view camera system
- 3-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Build-in navigation
- 9-speaker JBL audio system including subwoofer and amplifier
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Memory function
- An optional 10.0-inch head-Up display
A 2.5Liter four-cylinder engine partners with three electric motors and an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission to inspire the latest Toyota Venza. This setup generates a total of 219-hp and 163 lb-ft of torque. All-wheel drive is standard.
If you are looking to lease the new 2022 Toyota Venza, you are right on track. VIP Auto offers mouthwatering lease deals for all models of the latest Toyota Venza and other high-end 2022 vehicles from prestigious automakers worldwide.
Contact us today at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/ to enjoy high-end, affordable car leasing services like never before.