xDrive30i Vs. M40i: Which 2022 BMW X3 Should I Lease?
- March 5, 2022
- BMW Car Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on xDrive30i Vs. M40i: Which 2022 BMW X3 Should I Lease?
BMW bundles up beefy turbo power with a nimble chassis and the driving verve found in the automaker's elite sedans to create an entertaining luxury compact SUV, the X3.
The 2022 BMW X3 is a handsome fun-to-drive crossover that has earned lots of credit and respect in the luxury compact SUV segment, mainly due to its superb driving dynamics and impressive powertrain options. The X3 is also one of the best-performing compact crossover SUVs in our 2022 BMW lease deals section, and we are not surprised.
If you desire to lease the 2022 BMW X3 but can’t make up your mind on which model you should opt for, be sure to read this article to the end.
If you aren't digging the X3's rear-wheel drive, there’s no harm in opting for the all-wheel drive xDrive30i model as long as its turbocharged 4-cylinder engine is sufficient for you. The xDrive30i also comes fully packed with desirable features and numerous standard safety and driver assistance tech. Highlights of the 2022 X3 xDrive30i include;
- A 2.0Liter twin-turbo four-cylinder engine that puts out 248-hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- All-wheel drive
- 19-inch wheels
- Power-folding heated side mirrors
- Roof rails
- Chrome exhaust tips
- A 5.1-inch instrument cluster
- A 10.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power front seats with driver’s seat memory settings
- Multi-zone climate control system
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Power tailgate
- Universal garage door opener
- Rearview camera
For the BMW fans who really want the ultimate German driving verve, the X3 M40i is a great place to start. With a powerful twin-turbocharged six-cylinder and countless luxury amenities, the 2022 X3 M40i combines performance and elegance to stay atop the luxury compact crossover chain. Here's why you might want the latest BMW X3 M40i;
- A 3.0Liter twin-turbo inline-six with 382-hp and 369 Ib-ft plus a 48-volt mild-hybrid system
- M sport brakes with blue calipers
- Performance control
- Variable sport steering
- A 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- A 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Power sliding panoramic moonroof
- Keyless entry
- Auto high beams, etc.
To secure the best lease deals for high-end models of the 2022 BMW X3 anywhere in the United States, feel free to contact VIP Auto. We are a well-established car leasing company renowned for our incredibly affordable lease deals and hassle-free lease process. Our inventory is brimming with top-rated vehicles from your favorite automakers worldwide, and you're only a call away from procuring yours.
VIP Auto guarantees an unbeatable lease experience and favorable lease terms. Contact us today at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/ to have the latest X3 delivered to your driveway in record time.