A-Spec Vs. Advance: Which 2022 Acura TLX Fits My Style & Budget?
- May 6, 2022
- Acura Car Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on A-Spec Vs. Advance: Which 2022 Acura TLX Fits My Style & Budget?
Just when we were about to conclude that Acura only makes revamped Hondas with more power, the Japanese luxury automaker proves it still has the recipe for a sports sedan.
Aside from the 2022 Acura TLX's stunning looks, let’s acknowledge its superb driving demeanor. With an athletic chassis, eager powertrains, and refined on-road behavior, the TLX is both responsive and fast. Its charming characteristics keep it alive in a hotly-contested segment, making it a favorite for performance-driven Acura fans searching for 2022 Acura lease deals.
Not only is the TLX handsome, it also comes in diverse flavors with different design cues and features. To help you make an informed choice when leasing the 2022 Acura TLX, let’s compare its mid-range models.
The A-Spec is TLX’s third trim, and it boasts a unique sporty design with a couple of NSX-inspired interior accents. It also features upgraded luxury amenities. Key features on the TLX A-Spec include;
- 19-inch shark gray interwoven wheels
- Amplitude reactive dampers
- Sport appearance exterior package
- Gloss black decklid spoiler
- LED fog lights
- 12-way power front seats with power lumbar support
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Leather-wrapped sport flat-bottom steering wheel
- Geometric patterned brushed aluminum trim
- ELS studio 17-speaker premium audio system
- Wireless charging pad
Above the A-Spec is the TLX Advance. Here, the automaker offers a range of advanced tech, luxury, and convenience equipment. If you like your TLX well-equipped with the latest and most-desirable features, the Advance trim is the answer. Highlights of this model include;
- 19-inch Pewter gray metallic machine-finished interwoven wheels
- Adaptive damper system
- LED puddle lights
- Power-folding side mirrors
- 16-way power front seats with power lumbar support, thigh extension, and side bolsters
- Heated rear seats (outboard positions)
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Authentic open-pore wood trim
- Interior color-match headliner
- 5-inch Head-up display
- Surround-view camera
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Windshield wiper de-icer.
The A-spec and Advance trims of the 2022 TLX are powered by the sedan's standard powertrain; a 2.0Liter turbocharged four-cylinder mated to a ten-speed automatic transmission. This engine puts out 272-hp and 280 Ib-ft of torque. Buyers looking for extra power can look towards the higher-performance Type S model with a 355-hp turbocharged 3.0Liter V6 engine.
To secure satisfactory lease deals for the 2022 Acura TLX, VIP Auto is your undisputed choice.
VIP Auto is a successful American car leasing company known to provide remarkably affordable lease deals for virtually every vehicle available in the United States. We guarantee a hassle-free lease process and unbeatable services to ensure you get the best possible outcome for every lease deal. If you are outside Philadelphia, there’s absolutely no need to worry as we deliver cars to every part of the United States through our network of multiple offices and showrooms scattered across the country.
Contact us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/; to enjoy an unrivaled lease experience at awe-inspiring prices.