Build Your 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport: R-Dynamic S Vs. R-Dynamic SE
- May 12, 2022
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on Build Your 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport: R-Dynamic S Vs. R-Dynamic SE
Luxury and off-road is a hard mix, but a good look at the Discovery Sport, and we keep wondering how Land Rover gets it right every single time.
The 2022 Discovery Sport might not be the most exciting SUV in its segment, but its spacious cabin, optional third-row, and ability to take you through any terrain are the core reasons why fans of the British luxury car brand look towards the Discovery Sport in our lineup of 2022 Land Rover lease deals.
We've curated this comparison article to answer a common question people ask when leasing the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport, “Which model is best for me."
The R-Dynamic S comes with several exciting off-road features and other luxury amenities that the Land Rover brand is known for. Here’s a breakdown of some of the standard features you'd get on the 2022 Discovery Sport R-Dynamic S;
- LED headlights
- Heated, electronic, power-folding door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver’s side
- Powered tailgate
- 18-inch wheels
- Keyless entry
- Perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 12-way power front seats with 2-way manual headrest
- Ebony grained leather seats
- Two-zone climate control with second-row vents
- Wireless charger
- Traffic sign recognition
- Adaptive speed limiter
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
On the top-spec R-Dynamic SE model, the British luxury automaker adds new high-end features and upgrades some other existing equipment to offer unrivaled comfort and safety. Highlights of the Discovery Sport R-Dynamic SE include;
- Premium LED headlights with signature daytime running lights
- Automatic high-beam assist
- 20-inch wheels
- Interactive driver display
- 12-way heated front seats with manual headrest and driver’s seats memory setting
- Blind spot assist
- Automatic headlights leveling, etc.
Beneath the hood of every Land Rover Discovery Sport is the automaker's P250 engine, a 2.0Liter turbocharged four-cylinder that makes 246-horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque. This engine combines with a nine-speed automatic transmission to send power to all four wheels of the Discovery Sport through a standard all-wheel drive system. So irrespective of which model you opt for, the power and performance stay the same.
Ready to lease the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport? Contact VIP Auto for outstanding lease deals. VIP Auto is that car leasing company you can always rely on to provide incredibly-affordable lease deals for any new luxury car of your choice.
Our inventory is blessed with the latest high-end vehicles you can think of, from Land Rovers to Mercedes, BMW, Chevrolet, Cadillac, etc. We deliver your chosen vehicle right to your doorstep irrespective of which part of the country you reside.
Reach out to us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/; let's make the car of your dreams a sensational reality at low prices you can depend on.