Choose Your 2022 Ford Bronco Sport: Big Bend Vs. Badlands
- March 14, 2022
- Ford Car Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on Choose Your 2022 Ford Bronco Sport: Big Bend Vs. Badlands
In the history of rugged SUVs, Bronco is an iconic name with a rich American heritage, and Ford's compact Bronco Sport does well to uphold the Bronco's reputation.
The 2022 Ford Bronco Sport is a compact SUV that drives well on the road but also likes to tackle the trail. Even though it is many times smaller than the original Ford Bronco, the Bronco Sport's off-roading capabilities are not to be underestimated. The latest Bronco Sport is a top choice for adventurous Americans looking for 2022 Ford lease deals due to its retro styling and ability to combine everyday driving with off-road expeditions.
If you are looking to lease the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport, this model comparison article will help you make a more informed choice.
The Big Bend is a rugged trim positioned one step above the SUV’s entry-level model, and this is where the Bronco excitement starts kicking in. This trim is popular for its practicality and enhanced off-road design. Key features on the 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend include;
- A 1.5Liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine with 181-horsepower and 191 pound-feet of torque
- Heated side mirrors
- Electronic automatic temperature control with rear air ducts
- 2-inch instrument cluster
- Optional power moonroof
- SiriusXM™ satellite audio
- Unique easy-to-clean cloth seats
- 17-inch wheels
- Terrain management system with five G.O.A.T drive modes
- Safari-style roof
- Rubberized cargo floor mat.
Seated atop the Bronco Sport's lineup is the Badlands. The Badlands model adds some advanced terrain-conquering features as well as cutting-edge convenience equipment to improve your on-road experience and off-road adventure. The Badlands separates itself from the rest of the lineup with its turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and seven G.O.A.T (Goes Over Any Terrain) drive modes. Here's a breakdown of standard features found on the 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands;
- A 2.0Liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 250-hp and 277 lb-ft of torque
- Off-road suspension
- Terrain management system with seven G.O.A.T drive modes
- LED signature lighting
- Front tow hooks
- Push-button starts
- A 6.2-inch LCD instrument panel
- Rubberized cargo flooring
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- 6-way manual front passenger's seat
To secure the best lease deals for the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport anywhere in the United States, don’t hesitate to contact VIP Auto. We are a renowned car leasing company well-known for our success in putting smiles on the faces of Americans with our hassle-free lease process and low-priced lease deals. Our inventory is well-equipped with the latest cars from all your favorite automakers, and we also guarantee a flawless lease experience.
Reach out to us today at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/ to have your desired ride delivered to your preferred location in record time.