Choose Your 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe: XRT Vs. Calligraphy
- April 8, 2022
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on Choose Your 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe: XRT Vs. Calligraphy
The Santa Fe is one entry-level mid-size SUV that would seamlessly fit into your daily hauling lifestyle as long as you won't need a third row of seats.
With a distinctive appearance, a plush interior, and attractive powertrain choices, the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe is an affordable two-row mid-size SUV with so much value. It boasts standard state-of-the-art infotainment and driver assistance technology, making it a top choice in our 2022 Hyundai lease deals space.
However, the Santa Fe is available in five trim levels, and this makes it a bit difficult for buyers to narrow down their choices. To ensure you don’t encounter these problems when leasing the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe, let’s take you through two of the vehicle’s most popular trims.
The XRT is Santa Fe's third trim and the newest addition to the SUV's lineup. With a rugged off-road exterior styling, the XRT is easily distinguished from the rest of Santa Fe’s lineup. The XRT trim is powered by a 2.5Liter four-cylinder engine with 191-hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. Here are some of the key features of the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe XRT;
- Rare occupant alerts
- Roof rails
- Side steps
- Blacked-out 18-inch alloy wheels
- Black roof cross rails
- Dark finish front grille
- XRT exclusive side moldings
- Dark Silver front and rear skid plates
- Stain-resistant cloth seats
- Driver’s seat 2-way power lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- An 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, etc.
The Calligraphy sits atop the Santa Fe's trim lineup, and there's a long list of standard luxury, tech, and convenience features here. For the Santa Fe Calligraphy, the base four-cylinder gets additional turbo power to produce a total of 281-hp and 311 lb-ft of torque. Highlights of this model include;
- 20-inch wheels
- Surround-view monitor
- LED taillights
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Panoramic roof
- Quilted premium Nappa leather seats
- Driver’s seat leg cushion extension
- 8-way passenger seat
- Memory settings for driver’s seat
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- A 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- 12-speaker Harman Kardon audio system
- Head-Up display
- Heated steering wheel, etc.
Ready to lease the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe? VIP Auto offers fascinating lease deals for the latest Hyundai Santa Fe at unbelievably affordable prices.
We guarantee highly competitive prices, an unbeatable lease experience, and a hassle-free lease process that allows you to lease your desired vehicle from the comfort of your home.
Reach out to us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/; let’s have the latest Santa Fe or any vehicle of your choice delivered to your driveway in no time.