S Vs. SE Vs. X: The Ideal Land Rover Defender For 2022
- March 10, 2022
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on S Vs. SE Vs. X: The Ideal Land Rover Defender For 2022
The Land Rover Defender is a legendary SUV that once ruled the off-road kingdom. Many years later, a new Defender has risen to defend its predecessor's reputation, and we are impressed.
The 2022 Land Rover Defender combines luxury and off-road skills just like its Range Rover and Discovery brothers, but the Defender's trail-conquering prowess is just on another level. The Defender also delivers a composed on-road performance, a trait which is not so common among fellow off-roaders. These attributes have made the Defender a famous choice in our 2022 Land Rover lease deals segment.
If you are looking to lease the 2022 Land Rover Defender, you might encounter a tough time choosing from the vehicle’s diverse model options. Let's compare three of the SUV's popular models to help you make a sound decision.
If you don’t want to spend much on garnishing your Defender but still desire some essential features and impressive comfort amenities, the 2022 Defender S will do the job. Here's why;
- A 2.0Liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 296-hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- LED headlights with High beam assist
- keyless entry
- 19-inch six-spoke wheels
- 4-inch touchscreen display
- Leather steering wheel and gearshift knob
- 7716 Ibs towing capacity
- Heated front seats
- 12-way power-adjustable front seats
- Grained leather seat facings
The Defender SE takes a huge step away from the essentials to offer fascinating features. It offers buyers some luxury equipment that would definitely make every second spent inside the 2022 Defender a memorable one. Highlights of the SE model are;
- A 3.0Liter supercharged and turbocharged inline-six with 395-hp and 406 lb-ft of torque
- 20-inch wheels
- Front fog lights
- Meridian™ 14-speaker sound system with subwoofer
- Automatic headlights leveling
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Front seats memory setting
- 2-way manual headrests
- 8201 Ibs towing capacity
While the S and SE models tend to gravitate towards luxury, comfort, and convenience, the Defender X is more about enhanced off-road experience. It offers some cool off-road-oriented amenities and designs. Key features on the Defender X include;
- Black contrast roof and bonnet
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Rear recovery eyes
- Head-Up display
- Interactive driver display
- 3D surround camera
- Electronic air suspension with adaptive dynamics
- Electronic active differential
- All-terrain progress control
- 14-way power-adjustable front seats with 4-way manual headrests
- Traffic sign recognition, etc.
Irrespective of which one you opt for, the Defender is a natural off-roader, and any of these models should tackle rough terrains efficiently.
To lease the 2022 Land Rover Defender anywhere in the United States, feel free to contact VIP Auto.
VIP Auto is America’s most reliable car-leasing company, famous for a hassle-free car lease process and insanely affordable lease deals for all high-end luxury vehicles.
Our inventory is well equipped with range-topping models of the 2022 Land Rover Defender all ready to be leased out. Reach out to us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/ to have your chosen vehicle delivered to your preferred location in no time.