The Best 2022 Mazda 3 Sedan: Select Vs. Premium Vs. Turbo Premium Plus
- May 9, 2022
- Mazda Car Lease Deals
- Posted by Dan Rose
- Comments Off on The Best 2022 Mazda 3 Sedan: Select Vs. Premium Vs. Turbo Premium Plus
With the expertly-engineered Mazda 3 sedan, Mazda has exhibited its prowess in creating fun-to-drive low-priced vehicles with so much value.
Whether you opt for lower trims with the base engine or higher models with the turbocharged powertrain, the 2022 Mazda 3 won’t fail to give you premium value for your greenbacks.
With cutting-edge features, an athletic chassis, sublime handling, and a nicely appointed interior, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the Mazda 3 Sedan and its Hatchback sibling are among the best performers in our 2022 Mazda lease deals section.
However, the latest Mazda 3 comes in eight different trim levels, making it a huge task for most people to choose an ideal model when leasing the 2022 Mazda 3 sedan. Let’s compare our top three trims to help you make an informed choice.
The Select trim is Mazda 3's third trim, but it is outfitted with a long list of attractive convenience features and tech equipment. The Select trim is powered by the sedan’s mid-level engine, a 2.5Liter four-cylinder that pairs exclusively with front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission. This setup generates186-hp and 186 lb-ft of torque. Key features on the 2022 Mazda 3 Select include;
- 8-speaker audio system
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear-cross traffic alert
- LED headlights and taillights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Power-folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- 18-inch wheels
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system
- Mazda advanced keyless entry system
- Rear center armrest with cup holders
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
- Rear cross-traffic alert
High up the vehicle’s lineup is the Premium trim. Here, Mazda upgrades a lot of the features offered on lower trims. The Premium trim gets the same 186-hp version of the four-cylinder engine found in the Select trim. Here’s why you might want the Mazda 3 Premium;
- Bose® 12-speaker sound system
- Paddle shifters
- Signature LED headlights and combination taillights
- Roof-mounted shark-fin antenna
- Power-folding side mirrors with memory setting
- Power-sliding glass moonroof with interior sunshade
- Overhead console with sunglasses holder
- Leather-trimmed sport seats
- Heated front seats
- 8-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support and 2-position memory settings
- Head-Up display
- Traffic sign recognition
Turbo Premium Plus
At the very top of the sedan's lineup is the Turbo Premium Plus trim. This trim uses the sedan’s top-tier powertrain, a turbocharged 2.5Liter four-cylinder engine with 250-hp and 310 lb-ft of torque. Here’s a breakdown of standard features unique to the Turbo Premium Plus model;
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Black rear lip spoiler
- Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink®
- Heated steering wheel
- 360° view monitor
- Traffic jam assist
- Smart brake support-Rear
- Perforated leather-trimmed sports seats
To lease the latest Mazda 3 Sedan, don’t hesitate to contact VIP Auto. We are a seasoned car leasing company with over 15 years of service to Americans with an eye for top-notch luxury and entry-luxury vehicles in every part of the country.
VIP Auto is well-known for incredibly affordable lease deals and a hassle-free car leasing process that allows you secure mouthwatering lease contracts for your desired car right from the comfort of your home and have it delivered to you.
Reach out to us now at 1201 Buck Rd Suite 1, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053 (215) 660 0300 https://www.vipautopa.com/; let’s make your dream car a reality.